[MOD-2087] StyledLabel: iOS - still have white backgroundColor
- Stephen Feather 2014-09-10 did you see the PR thats been pending for a while? https://github.com/appcelerator/titanium_modules/pull/132 We ended up rebuilding the module with a new TiSDK. I'll check background color later this morning. StyledLabel has become more 'iffy' as the base OSs have moved on. I say that to mean, we have found it to be less stable, less useful and use it much more sparingly now. As an example, had an android device that the label 'sparkled' on. Was 'cute', had it been a kids app :)
- Guile 2014-09-10 Oh sorry I did think to check PRs Really sorry for that issue :(
- Stephen Feather 2014-09-10 Nothing to be sorry about. I know we had a background issue, and that the PR and a rebuild against a newer sdk I think solved it. Just headed back to the office now, will check as promised.
- Ivan Skugor 2014-09-12 There's also 1.5.5 module zip file, so you don't have to rebuild if you're lazy :D
- Mostafizur Rahman 2016-01-07 Hello [~cng], We have tested [StyledLabel | https://github.com/appcelerator-modules/ti.styledlabel] module on following environment but still the update version(StyledLabel-iOS-1.6.1) shows same error. Label background color does not work but we have fixed this issue for update environment. *Testing environment:* Titanium Sdk: 5.1.1.GA Appcelerator Command-Line Interface, version 5.1.0 Styledlabel Module Version: 1.6.1 *Results:* Fixed this issue for StyledLabel: iOS.
- Chee Kiat Ng 2016-01-08 So just to clarify, are you saying it works on the latest release?
- Mostafizur Rahman 2016-01-10 Hello [~cng], No, the latest release is not working.
- Hans Knöchel 2016-04-13
We can approve https://github.com/appcelerator-modules/ti.styledlabel/pull/13 andl make another feature ticket to support dynamic
- Eric Merriman 2018-08-06 Cleaning up older fixed issues. If this issue should not have been closed as fixed, please reopen.