[MOD-2542] iOS: App using titanium-apple-sign-in may crash when running for < iOS 13
|Fix Version/s||Release 8.2.1|
Description1. Fix a crash that occurred when running an app with iOS < 13 2. Handle all cancel error codes to fire the "cancel" event instead the "error" one Following is PR - https://github.com/appcelerator-modules/titanium-apple-sign-in/pull/6
- Christopher Williams 2019-09-24 PR to merge into 8_2_X branch of SDK: https://github.com/appcelerator/titanium_mobile/pull/11238
- Lokesh Choudhary 2019-09-26 I am still seeing a crash with module 1.1.1 with IOS < 13 device & simulator.
- Vijay Singh 2019-09-30 [~lchoudhary] I think you are not adding proper guard for module related APIs which can be only used for iOS 13+. I verified at my end, it is working fine.
- Lokesh Choudhary 2019-10-04 FR Passed. Waiting for jenkins
- Christopher Williams 2019-10-07 merged to 8_2_X, and cherry-picked to master.
- Sohail Saddique 2019-10-10 Trying to verify that this works as intended. I have a test app with Apple Sign In module and running on iPhone X 12.2 simulator. The app launches normally but then fades to black and eventually just crashes. Am I testing incorrectly?
- Lokesh Choudhary 2019-10-10 [~ssaddique], I was seeing that as well but you got to add proper guards as mentioned by [~vijaysingh] in the above comment.
- Lokesh Choudhary 2019-10-21 Verified the fix with SDK 8.2.1.v20191021132318 & 8.3.0.v20191021123610. Closing.