[TIMOB-1310] Android: Remove All Causes StreetView to appear (KS Maps)
|Affected Version/s||Release 3.0.0|
dasher: I think the streetView issue is an artifact of the view not being invalidated. If you switch to hyb view - it doesn't invalidate - and therefore doesn't show streetView until you move or zoom. If you do nothing else but use the menu to removeAllAnnotations - it invalidates and suddenly you're seeing the streetView and it appears to be related
- Dasher 2011-04-15
Steps to replicate:
1) Open KS in the simulator or an Android device
2) Base UI Tab
3) Select Views
4) Select Map View - map should display ok
5) Zoom in 7 times (to remove any latency assoc with having too much data to retrieve that might cloud the test)
6) Wait until the display has loaded
7) Press the Menu Button (carefully) & Select Hyb (Street View)
-> Map will remain the same without any street overlay
8) Gently Touch the map (simple touch/click or a small move)
-> Map will update with street overlay
Repeat the above steps up to and including stage 7.
8) Press the Menu Button (carefully), Select More, Select Remove All
-> Map will update with the street overlay
There's an underlying problem with the streetView flag - using invalidate doesn't actually invalidate the view and cause a redraw.
I'm not sure there is an easy way to fix this issue without a hack wrt to annotations - but it might just need more thought & further investigation.
- Junaid Younus 2012-08-14 I'm unable to reproduce the actual issue itself, but as soon as you try to load in the hybrid view, nothing happens. Tested on a Samsung Galaxy S2 using TiSDK 2.2.0v20120814103312. All the other map types seem to work, except the hybrid. Assigning from dasher to Neeraj.
- Lee Morris 2017-05-02 Resolving ticket as Invalid as there is now a new version of Kitchen Sink available and we no longer support the version which relates to this ticket.