[TIMOB-1322] iOS: httpclient - redirect issue and cookies
|Resolution||Needs more info|
a customer is using http client to login to a web site. a successful login causes a redirect. the result is that our http client returns a status of 200 but the cookies are null. if the login fails, the cookies are present. we need to investigate if there is a way to get this use case to work correctly.
here's the ticket with sample code:
- Stephen Tramer 2012-07-25 Test unavailable. Cannot resolve without an explicit test and configured web server which sends the response which causes the issue.
- Chris Dunstall 2012-07-26 What sort of info do you need? Our authentication system fits into this scenario. I get the above result but I can get the cookie if I use autoRedirect = false.
- Stephen Tramer 2012-07-26 We require full sample code which demonstrates the problem, as stated above.
- Chris Dunstall 2012-07-26 Why was this issue closed? I can provide this code next week (timeline-challenged right now).
- Neeraj Gupta 2012-07-26 @Chris - Please add a test case to this ticket and I would reopen it and schedule it for next release.