[TIMOB-1640] ISO Date formatting does not work in iOS
|Fix Version/s||2013 Sprint 07 Core, 2013 Sprint 07|
|Labels||date, feature, ios, iphone, triage|
this returns an invalid date
var start = new Date("2010-09-16T12:30:00Z");
Ti.API.info("Start:" + start); // prints "Start: Invalid date"
a customer is requesting that we support this.
- Stephen Tramer 2012-07-25 Cannot reproduce in SDK 2.2.0.f9e938d on iPhone Sim 5.1.
- kent hao 2013-03-18 why it's said 'cant reproduce' here. it's easy to produce, in either iphone simulator or iphone5
- Neeraj Gupta 2013-03-18 Kent - Please provide a complete test case that reproduces this issue and I would be happy to reopen it.
- kent hao 2013-03-18 i'm using exactly the same code as presented in the ticket description. and the environment is mac os, iphone simulator(ios6.1)/iphone5, sdk 3.0.2.GA
- Neeraj Gupta 2013-03-18 Reopening this ticket based on Ken's comments that he can reproduce this issue with 3.0.2 release.
- Max Stepanov 2013-03-26 Cannot reproduce using sample code above on simulator (4.3/5.1/6.0/6.1) or device (iphone5 6.1, iphone3gs 5.1)
- Lee Morris 2017-03-21 Closing ticket as the issue cannot be reproduced.