[TIMOB-1789] iPhone implementation of SHA-1 algorithm does not work correctly
|Fix Version/s||Release 1.5.0 M05|
|Labels||authentication, ios, iphone, regression, sha1|
The iPhone implementation of the sha-1 algorithm does not work correctly. It only returns the first 32 characters of the hash instead of the full 40. Perusing the code, I found that the error lies in the convertToHex function in UtilsModule.m. This function is only designed to return the first 32 characters, and currently ignores anything else. As a temporary work-around, I added a convertToHex40 function which does the exact same thing, only it is configured for 40 characters. While I realize this is not an ideal fix, it solves my problem temporarily.
On a side note, the Android implementation of this function works great.
Thanks for your help in advance.