[TIMOB-2015] Android: UI.TabGroup - missing close event
TabGroup doesn't seem to be firing close. See http://developer.appcelerator.com/helpdesk/view/47101">Helpdesk 47101
- hal 2011-04-15 Tested on 1.4.X and 1.5 master of 6th Nov 2010, using android emulator, when the tabgroup is closed, a blank, black, screen is displayed. There is no way to return the UI to the user from this point onwards. See [this code](https://gist.github.com/671380). Note [#630](https://appcelerator.lighthouseapp.com/projects/32238-titanium-mobile/tickets/630) may be related.
- hal 2011-04-15 Deleted by poster
- Paul Dowsett 2011-05-12 Don - tabGroups cannot be closed natively on android. Hence, should this be marked invalid?
- Paul Dowsett 2011-05-12 Point to note: if this cannot be fixed, then the tabGroup close event may need to be removed from the APIdocs [Titanium.UI.TabGroup](http://developer.appcelerator.com/apidoc/mobile/latest/Titanium.UI.TabGroup-object)
- Paul Dowsett 2012-04-09 According to my tests, a tabgroups on android still cannot be closed without closing the app. See https://gist.github.com/671380
- Junaid Younus 2012-08-22 Tested on a Samsung Galaxy S2 using TiSDK 2.2.0v20120821095711, unable to reproduce the issue. Ticket marked as resolved.
- Eric Merriman 2013-01-14 Closing based on Junaid's comment