[TIMOB-2376] Android: tabs are drawn partially off screen on load before drawing in the correct location
|Affected Version/s||Release 1.5.0|
|Fix Version/s||Sprint 2011-24|
|Labels||android, defect, regression, tabs|
1.5.0.fb4b340. G2 (2.2) 2.1 emulator, 1.6 g1
1.seen on sim (2.1), G1 (1.6), G2 (2.2) and droid 1 (2.2)
2.build and install KS on sim or emulator
3.launch while looking at the tabs
results: the tabs are initiall drawn partially off screen before being redrawn to the correct area.
- Thomas Huelbert 2011-04-15
Moving to 1.5.1 as per Don
- Don Thorp 2011-04-15
- Bill Dawson 2011-06-13 This is a result of fullscreen splash screens transitioning to non-fullscreen windows. The same occurs with a simple purely native (i.e., non-Titanium) Android app: http://screencast.com/t/8eLc3nsj7yT In that video a Ti app is shown, then an Android app. In both cases, you can see the drawn tabs shift down. Not sure why this was marked as a regression (between 1.4.2 and 1.5.0 I assume). It could be because Kitchen Sink in 1.4.2 did *not* have a fullscreen splash screen, so you don't see this occurring in KS for 1.4.2. But if you did have a fullscreen splash screen in 1.4.2, it would happen. I'll assign to Thomas to see if he thinks it needs to be pursued further.
- Bill Dawson 2011-06-13 see prev comment
- Don Thorp 2011-06-23 Talked with Thomas. Since this is a Google issue and occurs for native apps as well it's "not our bug" so marking it invalid. Our closest state.
- Don Thorp 2011-06-23 forgot to remove tbf-1.7.2 label.
- Thomas Huelbert 2011-06-23 sounds like I should have investigated this better when it was written. Thanks guys.