[TIMOB-2538] Android: Image view defaultImage won't show if main image is network url
|Fix Version/s||Release 1.5.0 M05|
|Labels||android, defect, regression, rplist|
(Noticed by GG.) This appears to be a regression that I introduced. Steps to reproduce:
- Install KS on phone / emulator.
- IMPORTANT Delete the KS image cache by doing the following from terminal / command-line:
> adb shell > cd /sdcard > rm -r com.appcelerator.titanium* > exit
- On the phone / emulator, disable all network stuff. (The point is, we're testing that a defaultImage appears in an image view whose main image is available only via http.)
- Run the Base UI -> Views -> Image Views -> Remote
There are supposed to be two clouds showing, but you'll see only one.
- Bill Dawson 2011-04-15
(from [2520ca30540eeb966b64aa5b9a27ad68c9c733b9]) [#2538 state:fixed-in-qa] when background-loading image, don't wipe out the view's drawable if the default image has been set https://github.com/appcelerator/titanium_mobile/commit/2520ca30540eeb966b64aa5b9a27ad68c9c733b9"> https://github.com/appcelerator/titanium_mobile/commit/2520ca30540e...
- Thomas Huelbert 2011-04-15
looking good against [INFO] Titanium SDK version: 1.5.0 (12/10/10 09:14 0c31e15) sim and device.