[TIMOB-880] Centralize the Android SDK version
We should have one place in the SDK where the minimum Android SDK version lives, and everything else should query it. Also:
- We should filter out SDKs that are lower than what we support (so they don't show up in the SDK dropdown)
- Developer should pass us the SDK directory as well as the platform level so we can potentially do intelligent things with it
- Marshall Culpepper 2011-04-15
Only implement the AVD filter based on minsdk in tiapp.xml for now..
- Josh Roesslein 2012-07-26 Closing since this ticket doesn't not clearly state the bug or task to be accomplished.
- Lee Morris 2017-03-09 Closing ticket as invalid.