[AC-1619] Failed to compile Java source files
|Components||Studio, Titanium SDK & CLI|
- Shuo Liang 2014-12-01 Hi, I am afraid we need more info about this problem. Please provide more console log to us. Regard, Shuo
- Shuo Liang 2014-12-03 Please run "ti info", then provide the output for advanced investigation.
- Shukri Saleh 2014-12-03 ti info is provided in Environment section
- Shuo Liang 2014-12-04 Hi, Ti info does not just have environment data, but also have error setting detecter. So Please upload a full version of that output. Regards, Shuo
- Shuo Liang 2014-12-04 Also can you describe how do you create this project. When you import the Kitchen Sink project, did you change something? Secondly, make sure you clean the project before run it test.
- Shukri Saleh 2014-12-05
- Shuo Liang 2014-12-17 Hi, Can't see anything wrong with your config. Could you please try to clean the log (Help -> Studio -> clear log file), then run your test app to reproduce this problem. Then back to log file (Help -> Studio ->View log file). Then provide the latest log file to us. On the other hand, make sure your Environment Variables setting is right. Run "Javac -version" "Java" to test it. Regards, Shuo
- Rakhi Mitro 2015-09-02 Hi, I have tested this issue in updated environment. This is not a bug for latest Appcelerator version. Not sure if this is still an issue for you. It doesn't appear to be based on our latest tests. Please let me know how I can help further. Please follow the steps below and let me know. *Open terminal and run below commands :* 1. Check if Java JDK is installed: java --version (if not installed you can download it from [here ](http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/downloads/jdk7-downloads-1880260.html) ) and make sure your Environment Variables setting is right. 2. Ensure that you have Node.JS installed: node --version (if not installed then you can download it from [here| https://web.appcelerator.com/product/cli]) 3. Install the Appcelerator CLI: npm install appcelerator -g 4. appc setup Login to Studio from terminal using below command and then open your Studio: appc login *If the problem still persist then:* *Uninstall SDK:* appc ti sdk uninstall (SDK version) *Install SDK:* appc ti sdk install latest or appc ti sdk install (SDK version) 5.Create a classic project . 6.Run the project. *Test Result:* Project creation is successful without any error.