[AC-2338] [TiUtils exceptionMessage:]: unrecognized selector
|Components||Titanium SDK & CLI|
|Labels||exception, ios, triage|
DescriptionWhen an exception is raised in my app i now get this [ERROR] Application raised an exception: +[TiUtils exceptionMessage:]: unrecognized selector sent to class 0x9d0f40 And looking at the code, something is wrong the definition exists https://github.com/appcelerator/titanium_mobile/blob/master/iphone/Classes/TiUtils.h#L404 But the implementation doesnt https://github.com/appcelerator/titanium_mobile/blob/master/iphone/Classes/TiUtils.m Ps: funny that the definition is on line 404 ;)
- Ingo Muschenetz 2012-10-10 Martin, can you please attach a test case we can use to replicate the issue?
- Martin Guillon 2012-10-12 Actually i have difficulties pointing out what line of code causes it. I am still having it right now on my device. The problem is that it doesnt crash so i dont really know But clearly looking at the code, the declaration is missing!
- Daniel Sefton 2012-12-10 Hi Martin, Can you test the latest version of master to see if this is still an issue? Cheers.
- Martin Guillon 2012-12-10 I had it fixed on my branch so cant really tell. But what i can say is that there is no more mention of "exceptionMessage" in the iphone .m and .h files of the master branch So i think it has been fixed yes.
- Daniel Sefton 2012-12-10 Ok thanks, let us know if it reoccurs. Closing as fixed for now.