[ALOY-109] Alloy developer to add custom markup (tags) and associate with a custom processing library
- Tony Lukasavage 2012-07-18 Can you add some more detail, and perhaps examples, to the description? I'm not entirely sure what the goal is for this one.
- Russell McMahon 2012-07-18 This task came from Kevin W. I believe he wanted to extend the markup with his own tags. From Kevin: "Pluggable tag parsers/tag libraries for core Titanium APIs" We can ping Kevin to get more detail.
- Tony Lukasavage 2012-07-18 yes, please. I think I understand what he's asking for, but some clarity would be good.
- Kabriel Robichaux 2012-10-31 +1, need to add support for StyledLabel so we can use it in the Alloy xml.
- Anirudh Nagesh 2012-11-01 Requesting to mark this a priority we have customers requesting for the same. HD ticket: appc.me/c/APP-855977
- Tony Lukasavage 2012-11-01 for reference, you can likely do something very similar by putting your custom code in a widget and then using the widget in your application. It may prove easier than writing custom XML parsers even one the functionality is available.
- Tony Lukasavage 2013-11-07 made possible by ALOY-522