[ALOY-1096] Alloy: Update moment.js built-in library to latest version.
|Fix Version/s||Alloy 1.5.0|
|Labels||alloy, built-in, moment.js, qe-manualtest, update|
|Assignee||Feon Sua Xin Miao|
DescriptionThe latest version of the moment.js library is v2.7.0, yet Alloy includes an outdated version 2.1.0 as a built in. There are new features and bug fixes on the new version that we could use. As of now, we have to include moment 2.7.0 as a stand-alone lib on our Alloy project for these new features and cannot use the built-in.
- Mauro Parra-Miranda 2014-07-21 Original reporter: Ed. The system forces a change to the reporter when I move this bugs from Community to Alloy.
- Feon Sua Xin Miao 2014-07-24 PR : https://github.com/appcelerator/alloy/pull/491
- Tim Poulsen 2014-07-24 Perhaps moment changed how it handles languages, because the apps/advanced/momentjs example app is not working as expected with your change. The language of the date output string is not updating as it should. Would you make sure that the app is using the correct techniques, and if necessary update the language files.
- Feon Sua Xin Miao 2014-07-25 updated PR.
- Tim Poulsen 2014-07-25 Unfortunate that we have to modify moment.js to include it within Alloy. However, that's what was done in previous versions. The test apps all work now. Thanks! PR merged to 1.5.x master branch
- Federico Casali 2014-08-18 As specified in the package.json file, Moment version is 2.7.0 Samples work as expected. TiSDK 3.4.0.v20140813022514 Appcelerator Studio 184.108.40.206408121314 CLI 3.4.0-dev Alloy 1.5.0-dev Xcode6-beta5 Closing