[ALOY-1113] Fix case on 'alloy info adapters' command output
|Fix Version/s||Alloy 1.6.0, Alloy 1.7.0|
|Components||Samples & Templates|
Description"alloy info adapters" command returns the contents of description in the tag name "description". However, "alloy info samples" (or even templates) have the contents in "Description" tag/field. Studio is expecting the same tag for all samples, templates and adapters. I believe the tag name has to be "Description" for all commands.
- Tim Poulsen 2014-08-11
[~pinnamuri] The JSON objects returned differ in other ways, too.
alloy info adaptersreturns an array of objects with
alloy info samplesand
alloy info templatesreturns an array of objects with
iconproperties Does the objects returned by all three commands need to match exactly?
- Praveen Innamuri 2014-08-11 I'm fine with all different fields returned by those various commands. The only concern that I raised here is samples/templates return the description contents through 'Description' tag. However, adapters output return the description contents through 'description' tag. There is a discrepancy in the tag names. Studio assumes all description content through 'Description' tag, and currently it fails to read the description of adapters. For the sake of consistency, it might to be better to have same tag names from Alloy.
- Tim Poulsen 2014-08-19
alloy info adapterscommand. The output returns an array of objects with
platformsproperties 2. Run
jake test:spec\[info.js\]and all tests should pass.
- Feon Sua Xin Miao 2014-08-20 PR merged
- Feon Sua Xin Miao 2014-08-20 **APPROVED**
- Tim Poulsen 2014-10-23 Mistakenly reopened
- Feon Sua Xin Miao 2015-01-13 Backport 1_6_X : https://github.com/appcelerator/alloy/pull/653