[ALOY-1116] sql sync adapter: optimize update method for adding/updating models
|Fix Version/s||Alloy 1.7.0|
DescriptionCommunity PR: https://github.com/appcelerator/alloy/pull/518 The proposed change should offer speed improvements but implements no functional changes (in other words, existing code should continue to work). Per the comment on the PR: Consider adding a batch update method that would be faster because it would process all model changes in a single SQL statement rather than by opening repeated connections to the database. (Likely that's a separate ticket)
- Tim Poulsen 2014-09-11 Tested the PR. Small typo (see comment on PR) but other than that it works and passes all tests. I see no obvious side-effects and I'm ready to merge, pending a fix for the typo.
- Tim Poulsen 2014-09-12 PR: https://github.com/appcelerator/alloy/pull/556 Functional test: any of the test/apps/models/* sample apps should run without error.
- Feon Sua Xin Miao 2014-09-15 PR merged.
- Tim Poulsen 2014-09-15 PR to back out the change https://github.com/appcelerator/alloy/pull/562 The immediately-invoked function is necessary to permit garbage collection
- Tim Poulsen 2014-09-16 New PR https://github.com/appcelerator/alloy/pull/564 This change restores the self-calling (IIFE) function, removes the unnecessary transaction, and implements the lastInsertId as in the original community PR. Please merge pull 562 before merging this one.
- Feon Sua Xin Miao 2014-09-17 PR merged.