[ALOY-1123] When a new project is created in Appcelerator Studio app.tss should be created
|Fix Version/s||Alloy 1.7.0|
DescriptionWhen a new project is created in Appcelerator Studio app.tss should be created since it is not. This is similar to the alloy.js file which is included as an empty file with instructions as to what would go inside app.tss holds global styles
- Ingo Muschenetz 2014-08-29 [~skypanther] Should this be an Alloy issue?
- Tim Poulsen 2014-09-02 Yes, this is an Alloy issue. I moved the ticket. Thanks.
- Tim Poulsen 2014-09-05
1. At the terminal prompt, create a new Titanium project with
ti create2. Change to that app's directory 3. Enter
alloy new .(with the dot, or specify the path to the project's root folder) 4. Confirm that app/styles/app.tss exists and contains the descriptive comment seen in the PR
- Feon Sua Xin Miao 2014-09-05 *APPROVED*
- Feon Sua Xin Miao 2014-09-05 PR merged.