[ALOY-115] Script (document) a 5 step process to create a simple Alloy app from fresh install to running app
|Fix Version/s||2012 Sprint 15, Release 3.0.0|
- Tony Lukasavage 2012-07-19 This will likely be more than 5 steps, but I'll keep it in the region of single digits.
- Russell McMahon 2012-07-23 If possibly can we get this by Wed 25 so QE can do a sanity test?
- Tony Lukasavage 2012-07-23 Here's the quick start: https://github.com/appcelerator/alloy#quick-start We need to discuss if this will be "enough" for this "5 steps" section.
- Russell McMahon 2012-07-23 In todays standup I think Gabriel wanted a link to how to install Titanium Studio. Also links to Joyent and NPM anything you think could be helpful getting started an then go ahead and close this. If we need more docs based on Eric's feedback we can open another ticket and make it specific.
- Tony Lukasavage 2012-07-24 I put the wiki link in yesterday during our meeting. There is also already a link to nodejs in the quickstart. npm is part of the nodejs distribution, so there's no need to link to it directly.