[ALOY-1514] Add a CLI command to extract i18n strings from alloy code and update the strings.xml files (ALSO for XML files)
|Fix Version/s||Alloy 1.6.0|
|Labels||alloy-cli, internationalization, xml|
|Reporter||Manuel Conde Vendrell|
DescriptionNow that Alloy 1.2 allows to use L() in XML files, this tool must scan XML files, apart the classic JS and TSS files. I've been tested it and it is not doing it actually.
- Manuel Conde Vendrell 2014-07-31 After one year no advances on this idea? I think it will be appreciated to don't forget any L() string. If it's not too complicated, maybe even I can fix it.
- Manuel Conde Vendrell 2014-08-26 Hi. I did it by myself, and seems to be working well right now. Were only 2 code line. I made a pull request: https://github.com/appcelerator/alloy/pull/527
- Manuel Conde Vendrell 2014-09-09 The pull request has been accepted. Maybe this issue can be closed (or change it to testing). https://github.com/appcelerator/alloy/pull/527/
- Ingo Muschenetz 2014-09-09 [~skypanther] thoughts?
- Tim Poulsen 2014-09-09 As [~mcvendrell] says, I just tested and merged his PR. It will be in 1.6.0. I've opened TIDOC-1869 to document the new feature.
- Chris Barber 2016-08-30 The PRs have been merged and has been released already. Resolving.