[ALOY-323] Make Alloy support only TiSDK 3.0+
|Fix Version/s||Alloy 1.0.0, 2013 Sprint 02|
DescriptionThis ticket is created to link together all other ALOY tickets that cannot be resolved until TiSDK is declared as the new minimum SDK for Alloy usage. Necessary fixes and new APIs in 3.0+ will allow us to remove a lot of workarounds and even whole modules in some cases.
- Ingo Muschenetz 2012-10-10 Hi Tony--when should this be completed? For 3.0.0? For 3.0.1?
- Tony Lukasavage 2012-10-10 @Ingo - we can chat about this today, but I'm guessing not until at least 3.0.1.
- Ingo Muschenetz 2012-10-10 That's fine. I would move it into 3.0.1. One weird thing is I don't seem to have the ability to edit the fixVersion of this ticket, even though I am an admin on the project.
- Tony Lukasavage 2012-10-10 Alloy respects only my authority. Even Jira.
- Tony Lukasavage 2013-01-18 Alloy's version has been changed to 1.0.0 in the repo and this and future versions will support only the Titanium 3.0+ SDK