[ALOY-473] Abort compile process with message if trying to compile Alloy 1.0+ for anything less than Titanium 3.0
|Fix Version/s||Alloy 1.0.0, 2013 Sprint 02|
- Tony Lukasavage 2013-01-21 The new cli hook by default confirms that the developer is using 3.0.0 or higher. The old legacy plugin is only still in alloy while the new cli is shaking out build issues and really shouldn't be used. It also doesn't appear to have a documented, or any clear way in the code, that it delivers the current sdk version.
- Tony Lukasavage 2013-01-28 Going to inspect the tiapp.xml to determine if the sdk version meets the minimum criteria for the current version of alloy.
- Tony Lukasavage 2013-01-28 Minor additional fixes to abort the build process when the error message is listed and worked through testing with Federico. It is now behaving as expected.
- Federico Casali 2013-01-29 When using TiSDK minor than 3.0, error message displayed must be: [ERROR] Alloy 1.0.0+ requires Titanium SDK 3.0.0 or higher. [ERROR] Version 2.2.0 was found in the "sdk-version" field of your tiapp.xml. [ERROR] If you are building with the old titanium.py script and are specifying an SDK version [ERROR] as a CLI argument that is different than the one in your tiapp.xml, please change the [ERROR] version in your tiapp.xml file.
- Federico Casali 2013-01-29 Verified fixed also on 1_0_X branch Windows 7, Linux and Mac OS X OS iOS and Android devices TiSDK: 3.0.2 latest CLI: 3.0.23 After displaying the error message, the compile process stop on iOS (on Android is a separate process). Closing.