[ALOY-884] Errors removing orphaned sync adapters when using a widget-specific sync adapter
|Fix Version/s||Alloy 1.3.0, 2013 Sprint 24|
|Labels||alloy, cli, compile, qe-port, sync, widgets|
DescriptionAfter upgrading to Alloy 1.3.0-alpha3 I get errors when building a project that worked fine with Alloy 1.2.x:
The problem seems to be that I have widgets that ship with their own custom sync adapter. The sync adapter is provided via:[DEBUG] ----- CLEANING RESOURCES ----- [DEBUG] Removing orphaned controllers... [DEBUG] Removing orphaned models... [DEBUG] Removing orphaned styles... [DEBUG] Removing orphaned sync adapters... [DEBUG] fs.js:760 [DEBUG] return binding.unlink(pathModule._makeLong(path)); [DEBUG] ^ [ERROR] : EPERM, operation not permitted '/Users/zandbergen/dev/apps/VBG/Resources/iphone/alloy/sync/nl.fokkezb.titabs.gcal
After the build stops on this error, the file *does* exist under the displayed Resources path./app/widgets/nl.fokkezb.titabs.gcal/assets/alloy/sync/restapi.js
- Tony Lukasavage 2013-11-23
test app: https://github.com/appcelerator/alloy/tree/master/test/apps/testing/ALOY-884
"Compile" = "alloy compile --platform ios"
Compile the test app once. This should work without error.
Compile the test app again. This should again work without error.Prior to this fix, step 2 would cause the error shown in the description above. It is not necessary to do any runtime evaluation to confirm that this bug is fixed.
- Fokke Zandbergen 2013-11-23 It seemed fixed, but of course cleaning up is only relevant the second run and then it still crashes. When I run the ALOY-884 test using jake and then compile the generated Harness project a second or more time is passes. So I need to check what the difference is with my project(s).
- Fokke Zandbergen 2013-11-23
If you run just
alloy compile --platform iosit passes, but when you run
ti build -p iosmultiple times it fails after the first build. This is true for both my project and the Harness project generated by
jake app:run dir=testing/ALOY-884. Note that after generating the project you need to change to its root and run
ti build -p iosfrom there because jake will just generate a new project every time.
- Tony Lukasavage 2013-11-24 re-opening to look at [~fokke]'s case
- Tony Lukasavage 2013-11-24
- Fokke Zandbergen 2013-11-25
- Federico Casali 2013-12-05 Cannot reproduce also following latest comments from Tony and Fokke. TiSDK 3.2.0.v20131204220843 CLI 3.2.0-beta Alloy 1.3.0-beta Closing.